Pages

My 2 angels

My 2 angels

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When will it end?

I am going thru this Double 'T's phase. My elder daughter, Chloe is driving me to the cliffs edge! Shes a real patience tester. Shes in her 2 years 3 months now. Although I love and adore her lots, I still wish she provides me with a lesser challenge to my emotional state of mind. She can really scream, yell, whim when she cant get what she wants and the most frustrating thing is when shes frustrated, she cant seem to relate/explain what she wants. So it is not as if we are stopping her from doing or getting something. Its that we do not understand her as shes just throwing her tantrums and not explaining properly. Sigh. Am I asking for too much from a 2 year old? Or should I even expect a better behaved child? When will all this end I often wonder....But then again, when I do calm down and give it a better thought, I realised that this is part of my emotional growth and my learnings in being a mother. And for all the other joy that Chloe brings into my life, I wouldnt trade it for less.

One of the many unhappy looks of Chloe:

No comments:

Post a Comment