We were at Lily Handicraft last Sunday evening. Took Chloe to have her hair trimmed. And I dropped by at Lily Handicraft shop..my favourite knitting shop. I used to be a regular there ie I will sit down the whole day at that shop, knitting and also chatting...gossipping on anything under the sky. Through there, I have made some decent friends as well. Even when I had Chloe, I still manage to find the time to go there and keep up with my knitting projects. But now with the addition of Claire, its really nearly impossible. Moroever, Claire is not like Chloe. She doesnt like to be strapped in her stroller and not moving for long. Her 'need' to be carried AND move around surpasses Chloes. Therefore, there is no chance for me to take them all to the lily shop and have the luxury of a few hours of knitting indulgence IN PEACE..
So on that day at the shop, Chloe followed her daddy to go hunting for her 'weekly' toys (she gets new toys every weekend..guess whos fault? Not mine definitely). And Claire? She was with me. My friends at the shop were all very 'geram' of her michelin state. They put on this knitted hat on her and couldnt resist but took a picture of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment