Pages

My 2 angels

My 2 angels

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ways to capture a guys attention


Tell me something. Do guys prefer chirpy, cheerful kind of girls or do they prefer someone who looks sad, emotional, ie looking like theres a lot going in their minds? Do you think that if a girl were to look pitiful, ie damsel in distress, would she be able to attract a guys attention? Hoping that the guy will pay more attention to her and she will be able to seek comfort from him? Will this technique work on guys? I personally do not think so. I think generally guys would prefer a happy go lucky kind of girl. But who knows, there are guys who may want to take 'advantage' (no offense to guys in general ya) and these 'damsels' will definitely be their easy target. Hehe. Well, all I can say is...whoever it is that is using this technique, all the best. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment