Pages

My 2 angels

My 2 angels

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Slurrrrp

Last time, if you were to ask me whats my favourite dessert, I will reply ice-cream immediately. However, now, if this question comes up to me again, I will say its CUSTARD!!!! And it has to be a caramel custard made by one of my good friend. Its sooooo gooooooood..the taste, the texture of it...one which I will never forget. One time eating it and it has been an 'addiction' ever since. I am really not exagerating when I say its good. It IS_REALLY_THAT_GOOD. There are hardly any other restaurants out there which I have tasted it to be as good as my friends home made custard. I always 'make' her do it for me. And she would be so nice and make it..and of course, no matter how many tubs she made me, I still complain not enough. Hehe.
I also 'introduce' to Chloe on this ie gave her a spoon....some tiny part of me hoping she wouldnt like it so that I dont need to share with her. BUT alas, my Chloe...(who has prooven that she indeed is my daughter as she shared the same taste bud as me) LOVES the custard too. She insisted that she has her own tub and feed by herself. :-( I have less one tub to eat now. Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment